10.08.2008

An exciting new partnership: Gasbuddy comes to @Risk Blog



Hi there gazelle-intense guys and gals,

I just wanted to give a quick update on a new addition to our site that I'm pretty excited about! In honor of the much needed decline we've seen at the pumps recently, I've joined forces with Gasbuddy.com and they've allowed me to place 2 info boxes over on the right side of the blog. The first is a search box where you can quickly find the lowest gas prices in your area by simply typing in your city, state, or zip code. The second is an info box that lists the lowest and highest gas price listed in your state in realtime!

In the futue I look forward to bringing more handy tools like this to the site that will only help in your efforts to dump that debt in the easiest and smartest ways possible.

I hope you enjoy this neat addition. It's my pleasure to make these types of tools available!

Thanks for being a part of the site,

@W

If you liked this post, please click on an ad. Or you can click this link to donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment